ddd

Hello,

My window manager is icewm, Version: 1.2.20-1.

I run ddd with
Application -> Development -> ddd and I open a program (compiled with gcc -g ...)

when I run the program I get:

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Ioctl() inappropré pour un périphérique]
                                                (inappropriate for a peripheral)
[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Ioctl() inappropré pour un périphérique]
[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Ioctl() inappropré pour un périphérique]
[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Ioctl() inappropré pour un périphérique]
impossible to open the file

0xb7f08427 in fclose () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb)

If I run ddd in a terminal with the same program I get:

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
       name    article     number    price

       foo    bicycle          2        100
   mamadoo        car          1      15000
       bar       book          5         15

Program exited normally.
(gdb)

Does someone have the same problem ?