Supported hardware

Hello,

I am working with a company who want to use Debian for a new project roll out. We are a systems integrator who have been assigned to build a hardware platform.

We are looking at using the following specification. We need to find out what is compatible to  use.

Intel P4 2.8g Intel Chipset??
Modem PCI European (Multitech)
AGP 256MB graphics +
Audio onboard
LAN 10/100 onboard

Is there a hardware list anywhere of approved products?

Many regards

Monty Quick

Tel: +44 (0) 1747 820 111
Fax:+44 (0) 1747 820 127
Mob: 077898 61675

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Quick;Monty
FN:Monty Quick
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;The Threshing House=0D=0AMiddle Yard, Berwick St Leonard;Salisbury;Wiltshi=
re;SP3  5SN;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:The Threshing House=0D=0AMiddle Yard, Berwick St Leonard=0D=0ASalisbury, Wil=
tshire SP3  5SN=0D=0AUnited Kingdom
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:MontyQ@animalsystems.co.uk
REV:20040317T172054Z
END:VCARD