Re: Supported hardware

Monty Quick wrote:
Hello,
I am working with a company who want to use Debian for a new project roll out. We are a systems integrator who have been assigned to build a hardware platform. We are looking at using the following specification. We need to find out what is compatible to use. Intel P4 2.8g Intel Chipset??
Modem PCI European (Multitech)
AGP 256MB graphics +
Audio onboard
LAN 10/100 onboard
Is there a hardware list anywhere of approved products?

Not that I know.

IMHO this is more a kernel issue than a Debian one.

I could reccomend my IBM Thinkpad T4x for instance since I have it working perfectly and it fits your specs :) :)

Bob