problems with HP1012 printer under Debian

I have problem with HP LaserJet 1012 under Debian! All needed packages for cups
are installed, tryed to add local and shared samba printer (the printer is
shared under RH9).
1. At first, when I added the local printer, test page and docs from OOWriter
printed normally! But now - I cannot print, the printer recieves the signal
(the light on printer blinks), but nothing prints out! I cannot imagine, whats
happenden...?
2. I added the shared printer on ohter machine, when I'm trying to print the
test page or from OOWriter - the result is the same => output is the info about
printer information:
-12345X@PJL
@PJL SET MANUALFEED=ON etc...

I tryed to remove printers and add again, the same problem...
Any ideas?

P.S. I use hpjis driver.
P.P.S. dpkg-reconfigure cupsys, I cheked raw support, ipp, lpd, usb (parallel,
serial etc disabled)
P.P.P.S. the printer works normally under RH9, except the output Unsupported
personality - PCL (but after switch on/off it works normaly again, for a
while)...

http://www.one.lv - Tavs mobilais e-pasts!

Tagad lasi savu e-pastu ar mobilo telefonu - wap.one.lv!