Re: what is a bug for a debian maintainer ?

On Friday 18 March 2005 13:05, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> I find that the problem seems to be backgrounding minicom: it's not
> supposed to be.
> If you do it anyway, it's beyond the intended use of the program, so the
> "fix" belongs upstream. True?
Of course not. Backgrounding minicom was just one of my ideas in trying to pin
down the problem. The problem is that minicom on my machine hangs at start.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.