Re: [Slightly OT]Wired+wireless LAN at home

Don't know if this will help you much but my switch does NAT and my dsl modem
does routing work on its own.  I have a standard cat5 between my dsl modem
and switch then have my wap plugged into switch configured like everything
else to use dhcp  It was as simple as plug and play once the wap was
configured via a web browser(I connected to my wap from konquerer at
http://10.0.0.7, IP assigne by my dsl router) and so on fromyour waps
instructions.

Hope this is of some help to you,

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016