Re: Sound in Deb Sarge KDE 3.3.2

ok I checked lsmod and seems that from your description I'm running alsa:

snd_cs4281             23012  0
snd_rawmidi            25316  1 snd_cs4281
snd_ac97_codec         69508  1 snd_cs4281
snd_pcm                97480  1 snd_cs4281
snd_page_alloc         11720  1 snd_pcm
snd_opl3_lib           10880  1 snd_cs4281
snd_seq_device          8264  2 snd_rawmidi,snd_opl3_lib
snd_timer              25540  2 snd_pcm,snd_opl3_lib
snd_hwdep               9476  1 snd_opl3_lib
snd                    57380  8
snd_cs4281,snd_rawmidi,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm,snd_opl3_lib,snd_seq_device,snd_timer,snd_hwdep
cs4281                 53312  2
soundcore              10400  4 snd,cs4281

Guess I will play aroudn with out arts for kde and see what happens

Thanks.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016