RE: [OT] Trusted Computing and GnuPG

>"The technology locks specialized encryption keys in a data
>vault--essentially a chip on the computer's motherboard."
>
>The PGP & SSH keys that some people currently store on USB thumb
>drives, would we be able to store them in this TC chip?

I believe this is the chip my IBM T41 has in it... and I can't... at
least not readily... I need to run (as of now windows only) software
from IBM to encrypt/decrypt files using the keys stored in this chip.

But I wouldn't be surprised if a driver could be written/supplied that
let you use the chip for whichever software you liked.