Re: network seen by kmail and konqueror but not mozilla or apt

Le Jeudi 17 Mars 2005 06:30, Harshal a écrit :
> contact your service provider for proxy settings.

I just checked with the system administrator (it's a small local network).
There is no proxy at all.
Apparently it just has a DHCP server configured by default to coincide with
the windows settings by default. So it should just work.
But certain programs maybe think there is a proxy and look for it in vain...

How can I tell the system there is no proxy?

Alex.