Re: [ANN] PicoDebian: a thinned down version of Debian Sarge

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 12:36 +0000, Chris Boot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First of all, let me apologise about cross-posting to the Soekris Tech
> and Debian User mailing lists.

[snip]

> I must admit at the moment it's not fit for release, I'm mostly trying
> to judge how much interest there is in such a thing before I go a
> register a project on SourceForge or the like.

If easily configurable, and if the ISO is able to be dd'd to a CF
card by "distro-making newbies", then I think it's a *great* idea.

Since it uses udev, there must be a 2.6 kernel, right?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Clueless "tech" journalists drive geeks crazy....