Re: Replying to "list-only" sorry my mistake

On Wednesday, 16.03.2005 at 10:29 -0500, [KS] wrote:

> A simple idea can be to have a "subscribed-lists" section in
> preferences where users can add the email addresses for their
> subscribed lists. Then for those messages which have that email
> address in the TO: or CC: fields, a contextual click could show "Reply
> to List" option too. Or something similar.
>
> Does an extension exist for doing this task? I will take a look at
> mozilla's addons site....

The 'subscribed lists' idea is how Mutt does it, and it works very well
(in fact, that's how I'm sending this message).  What you suggest is
probably The Right Way to deal with this problem.

Converting the Mutt code to a Thunderbird extension might be tricky,
though ;-)

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart - davee@sungate.co.uk - jabber: davee@jabber.org