Re: Yaboot doesn't come up anymore?

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Charles Read wrote:

I just did an update on my PowerBookG4 (through Software Update in OSX)
and now yaboot doesnt come up for me to choose which system to boot
into... what happened?

	It probably changed which partition to boot from back to the OS
	X partition.  I wonder if the Startup Disk preference would
	show the bootloader partition (?).  If so, change it back.

	If that doesn't work, boot into Open Firmware (reboot holding
	Command-Option-O-F), then change the boot device.
	Unfortunately, I can't remember how to do that.  Perhaps
	somebody else on the list can help.  Or try Google.

	- Paul