Re: PDA with wifi and GPS

Bob Alexander wrote:
What is the smallest form factor hardware on which I could run Linux (of course possibly Debian) a WiFi network interface and a GPS (PCMCIA, miniPCI ???) ? Some could say the ultimate wardriving platoform :)
Sorry, I didn't read the title well.
No prblem for WiFi, but GPS is not well supported at the moment by Linux (any Linux, as I know). You can communicate with the GPS but you have a poor choice of software to choose from (and it gets worst if you look for maps).
	Stefano salvi