Re: Quake1/Quake3 on Sarge

Honestly, I am not sure, I am still relatively new to all the "dependency"
issues.  Currently I am apt-getting nvidia-kernel-source nvidai-glx which is
also dl'ing and installing the depends and I will go back and grab all of the
suggested and recommend ones as well...

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016