Re: Quake1/Quake3 on Sarge

Well, I think I had finally made some progress last night only to be kicked
while I was down....

I did not leave myself enough room in /boot for "other" kernels...  somehow I
madea only a 8mb  /boot instead of an 80mb hehe  well now I have 450mb /boot
so I can build all the dang kernels I want!

As for the:
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/Debian-nVidia/installation.html
I found it this morning from a google since I now have a 2.6 kernel

Thanks for your help I will likely revisit this topic soon.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016