Re: continuum workspace

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

Rich Rudnick wrote:
Sorry, I meant to reply to the list :)

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 21:35 +0000, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

Hello List

A few years ego (Gnome 1.x ?), I was abble to to move any window from on workspace
to one of its nearest neighbours by handling it.
I cannot reproduce this on the current Gnome:
Has this feature been removed ?
If not, how can I get it back ?

brightside adds this for the mouse (I tried it for a while); metacity
between workspaces.

I am using sawfish: do you meant that I may migrate from sawfish to metacity or brightside ?

Jerome