psad warning message

I read the psad information on this warning and still can't figure out what needs to be done. I did find a couple lines with _CHANGE ME_ on them but one of them was for host and another for home name and none of them had anything to do with forwarding chains. I let bastille 2.11 configure psad for me too. I'm getting these messages after that configuration.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 04:56:51 -0500
From: root <root@shellworld.net>
To: jdashiel@shellworld.net
Subject: [psad-status] firewall setup warning on _CHANGEME_!

[+] Available search strings in /etc/psad/fw_search.conf:

        DROP

[+] Additional search strings can be added be specifying more
    FW_MSG_SEARCH lines in /etc/psad/fw_search.conf

[-] You may just need to add a default logging rule to the INPUT chain on
    _CHANGEME_.  For more information, see the file "FW_HELP" in
    the psad sources directory or visit:

    http://www.cipherdyne.org/psad/fw_config.html

[+] NOTE: IPTables::Parse does not yet parse user defined chains and so
    it is possible your firewall config is compatible with psad anyway.