Re: testing (well, I'm an idiot)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

> http://www.gmane.org/post.php
>
> [quote]
> Rejected email addresses
> If you post an article to a Gmane group using a Reply-To or From address that
> points to a mailing list, Gmane will quietly drop the message. So don't do
> that.
> [/quote]
>
> Well, poo.  That's probably why I haven't been able to post this way.

quietly dropping is bad .. they could at least bounce it back to you
to tell you that you wasted your time typing :-)

quietly dropping flames is a good thing :-)

<flamesuit on>
i think that all yahoo/hotmail/excite ( anonymous ) accts should be banned
from mailing lists :-)
</flamesuit still on>

c ya
alvin