testing (well, I'm an idiot)

I disappeared a few months ago when suddenly I couldn't post via gmane
anymore.  Well, after much gnashing of teeth, I think I know why; and
embarrassingly, the answer is in a very accessible and obvious place.

http://www.gmane.org/post.php

[quote]
Rejected email addresses
If you post an article to a Gmane group using a Reply-To or From address that
points to a mailing list, Gmane will quietly drop the message. So don't do
that.
[/quote]

Well, poo.  That's probably why I haven't been able to post this way.

Here we go ... let's see if this works ...

--
monique