RE: How to open MS Publisher files

>I acytually tried to use the same machine, running XP to send some familiar

>format to my server and guess what, even Publisher does not offere any save

>as or export options. It may be that I am unfamiliar with Publisher, but I
>could not see any way to do it.

Its been a while since I used publisher, but even the early versions (last
millennia) has some output function that made postscript files, something to
do with 'preparing' to take to a print shop or the like.

Failing that install one of the several postscript printer drivers (generic
postscript, applelaserwritter, qms???) and set them up to print to a file,
then print a postscript file that way (preferably on the orginating
machine, or one with same print drivers available)

I know, its getting cludgier by the moment
glenn