Re: Problem installing debian: dhcp fails

Hi,

If DHCP fails, then don't use it ;-)
It's been a long time since I used the woody installer so I'm not sure about that one, but if you use the newest Sarge installer in expert mode you'll get the option not to use DHCP and enter ip, mask and gateway yourself.

Sarge floppy images can be found at:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-i386/rc2/ images/floppy/

Groet,

Peter Teunissen

-- Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their own level and beat you on experience.