Re: MPEG Editing - Or, How Do I start Linux Video Studio?

Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 19:02 -0800, Scarletdown wrote:

dpkg: error processing mjpegtools (--install):
 mjpegtools

So, I'm back to where I was before.

Are you trying to run a "mixed branch" system?

As far as I know, I'm not. I started with Sarge, then did a dist-upgrade shortly after to Sid. All I have in my sources.list is:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
# deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
# deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian unstable mythtv