Re: How does a user get locked out unintentionally?

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:15:58 -0500, David A. Cobb <superbiskit@cox.net> wrote:
> Yesterday I ran InteractiveBastille; but I passed up on some of the more
> stringent choices.

[snip]

> I removed bastille, figuring it was the only security-related thing I've
> done since her last login.
> That also didn't help.
>
> I'm in deep doo-doo here!  Can anyone help?

I don't think removing the bastille package reverts the configuration.
 However, assuming you didn't purge, check out
/var/log/Bastille/revert/revert-actions for a script that looks like
it will undo whatever you did.  Or you can read through it and try to
figure out which line might make the difference.

--
monique