Re: Re: OOo startup

On 03/10/2005 04:20 PM, Rob Bochan wrote:
On Thursday 10 March 2005 03:29 pm, Ralph Katz wrote:

Maybe xrandr from Package libxrandr2 would work?

Could you explain in a little more detail? I've checked out the manpage for xrandr and don't see how to invoke it to open an application.

Rob,

In my .xsession file, I have xrandr -s 1 to launch X with 12 X 10 instead of the monitor's default 1600 X 1200 resolution. I suppose you could put an appropriately similar command in your .xinitrc file. Just an idea, I'm not an expert.

Good luck!
Ralph