New package named "itools" for Islamic blah blah

If you saw a package named "ctools" containing Christian-themed
utilities, would you wish that the author had selected a less
generic name?  A new package named "itools" has appeared in Sid.

"itools-islam" would be a better package name.
"islam-tools" would be a fairer name in the spirit of cooperation.

I would truly hope that a program named "ical" would help me work with
the iCal internet standard, not calculate Islamic dates.

It's a minor annoyance, but it sure smacks of someone landgrabbing
a generic name (cough openstep cough).

Flame on!