ssh login group

Hi all,
  I am working in a machine and I belong to several groups on that machine.
Each group corresponds to a project and they are controlled with cvs with ssh
protocol.

  The problem is he following: when I submit a file to the project the
resulting file in the cvs tree belongs to the user's default group, not to
the group of the project. That is logical because when I login with
    ssh user@host
the group selected when I create a file the default one. This is very
problematic since I have to change manually the group in the cvs subtree each
time I submit a file.

  The question is if I can change that behavior: is there a way to choose the
group? that is, is it possible to do something like: ssh user.group@host?

Thanks,
 Luis.
--
http://antares.sip.ucm.es/~luis
In a world without walls, who need Windows?