Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Openoffice 1.9.79 (2.0 beta rc) for Debian]]

Jonathan Kaye wrote:

hello jonathan:

no, i did not. so i am glad you sent me this url.

most times i use the dutch version with dutch text, included dutch spell-check possibilities, downloaded as tar.gz file from a server from the university of twenthe. this time i decided not to wait. i still remember i had to use, after installing a tar.gz file with a dutch spellcheck-program, an editor to put somewhere in the open.officeprogram something like < nl_NL > so i'll see what i have to do now.

thank you very much jonathan, for your quick reaction and the info.

kind regards,

groet'n,

steef