Network problem Help!!

Good Evening,

I am trying to configure a server like the following

router             eth0           eth1         LAN
192.1.0.13     192.1.0.14     192.1.0.23
192.1.0.0/24

My default gw must be 192.1.0.13 the problem is when I
want to do any comunication with my LAN I have
problems becase it tryies to goes out from eth0 some
one knows how to achieve this, I was reading
Adv-routing howto but I wondering if there is another
way to do it?. I think the communication must be
transparent why it does not happen?.

Any point to documentation or tip will be appreciated
a lot.

Regards

--
Sergio Basurto J.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants. (Isaac Newton)
--

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!