Re: mutt freezing + using 97% cpu intermittantly

Am 2005-03-08 11:19:59, schrieb Chris Bannister:
> Hi,

> Recent changes
> ==============
> Had to install postgresql from backport.org so I could restore a database
> dumped from Debian unstable.

> Could pg_autovacuum have something to do with it?

NO

What about installing mutt 1.5.6 from backports.org too ?

> Summary
> =======
> - mutt freezes when pressing <enter> or 'd' on first message

Never seen
Maybe a corrupt filesystem.

I have in the lkm Directory more then 190.000 Messages
and never had problems with mutt since the last 5 years.

> - no particular message (have successfully deleted a problem message)
> - reboot doesn't help, not that I thought it would :-)
> - after killing it, all kepresses since freeze appear on the command
>   line.

Maybe you have a defectiv HDD

> Just purged postgresql-contrib but it hasn't helped.

It has nothing to do with it.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi