Re: Can I go back to a previous package level ??

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Monday 07 March 2005 09:38 am, Bob Alexander wrote:

A working WINE environment is VITAL for my work. the latest wine packages upgrade has broken something and my Lotus Notes application crawls.

Why use the Windows version of Lotus Notes when IBM has come out with a Linux version? (Or, for that matter, why Notes at all when there's so much better groupware in the open source world?) Why make it hard on yourself?

Paul,
the need to use Notes arises from the fact that it's my company standard ... I hate it but it's like that !!! :(

The fact that there is a Linux Notes CLIENT comes as a surprise ... can you give me some links ??

In any case if I use Notes ver 6.05 client the applications are supported if I use something else I am without any support.

Take care,
Bob