Re: Can I go back to a previous package level ??

On Monday 07 March 2005 09:38 am, Bob Alexander wrote:
> A working WINE environment is VITAL for my work. the latest wine
> packages upgrade has broken something and my Lotus Notes application
> crawls.

Why use the Windows version of Lotus Notes when IBM has come out with a
Linux version?  (Or, for that matter, why Notes at all when there's so
much better groupware in the open source world?)  Why make it hard on
yourself?

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca