Re: Xlib: connection refused

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Andreas Janssen wrote:

> > | Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
> > | Xlib: No protocol specified
>
> You do not happen to run the program as root while running X as another
> user, do you? If that is the case, type

I am using it on a remote machine as issuing command:

X -quesry debian.server

and get a login screen and login as "hsrai" and using this application as
hsrai. I am not login as "root" or different "user", so I guess there
should not be any role of wrapper.

Any why I issued export command as suggested, but that also not resulted
any success.

Any other hint.

--
H.S.Rai