Re: silly question

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 10:33:42AM +1000, Brendon Lloyd Higgins wrote:
> Paul E Condon wrote (Thursday 03 March 2005 12:37 pm):
> > So, again, the final arbiter of this issue should be Debra herself, or,
> > maybe, Ian, if we are sure the separation was amicable.
>
> Separation? Wikipedia says they're married... Does WP need updating?

Heh, I don't know either of them. Their marital status is just something
I read about on the web. I read a lot of things on the web that I know
for a fact are untrue.

But I stand by my position on the pronunciation of debian. It depends on
how Debra's name is pronounced. Or, maybe not. That is my firm position!

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net