Re: Which Dell Dimension ?

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
To make it short and sweet, it is recommended to build your
own system. Dell, HP, Gateway both use sub standard parts,

I dont want to be a PITA here. But one problem we frequently face with
our custom made machines is service. If the mother board on dell
dimension fails, fine, the dell guys takes care of it immediately and
replaces it within the next 2 days.

Except when you live in Mexico. The board will fail and you are invited into a tight financial relationship with a provider.

Better not.

Build your own and you know what fails because you pondered each piece for ages.

H.