aptitude: information area customizable?

Hi folks

I'm just playing around with aptitude, and while lots of
stuff obviously is pretty much customizable (package list,
header, status formats), the information area apparently
isn't. At least the ref manual gives no hint.

Am I missing something? I'd like to see the full package
data in that area (priority, section, etc) since especially
with large xterm and Vertical theme all that precious
space seems to be wasted for just the package description.

If you can educate me on this point, please do :)

Thx, Bruno.