Re: What's wrong with debian?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:21:10 -0500, Chris Metzler
<cmetzler@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> P.S.  FYI -- you're setting "Reply-To:" with your home address; so
> people who reply to you won't reply to the list unless they're
> very attentive and can catch the problem beforehand.  Just to let
> you know.

I don't have much control over that.  Gmail's not really optimal for
mailing lists, but it provides a nice separation between my work mail
(where I want prompt notification of new messages) and lists (where I
don't).

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh