Re: What's wrong with debian?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:36:58 -0500
Michael Marsh wrote:

> Debian could, in principle, create
> another release alias "desktop" that points to testing, and it would
> probably suit most desktop users.

They could; but it'd be a bad thing to do, because you don't want
"desktop users" installing a distribution that's badly broken; and
when testing is far from release, that happens with testing.  It's
the nature of what testing is.

-c

P.S.  FYI -- you're setting "Reply-To:" with your home address; so
people who reply to you won't reply to the list unless they're
very attentive and can catch the problem beforehand.  Just to let
you know.

		(remove "snip-me." to email)