Re: What's wrong with debian?

Jan Lühr wrote:
Greetings,...

Am Montag, 28. Februar 2005 22:56 schrieb William Ballard:

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 10:50:50PM +0100, Jan Lühr wrote:

What's preventing the sarge release? What blocks it for more than one
year?

For what it's worth, I haven't had to reformat/reinstall any totally
horked Sid installs since the fall.  My little world is pretty stable.
It "smells ready" to me.

Of course, your argumentation is quite justified, but it didn't answer my question.
What's wrong with debian?

Keep smiling
yanosz

What's wrong for one is right for another. What's wrong to you is right for me. Personally, I want the "stable" distrobution to be well stable and very proven. What may be "stable" to you probably is "testing" to me.

Obviously, it's hard to please everyone.