Re: How long 'till Sarge->Stable?

On Monday 28 February 2005 13:36, Dave Sherohman wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 08:39:34AM -0600, Henry Hollenberg wrote:
>> Nobody answered the question?  Could that be part of the problem?
>
>I suspect that nobody answered because, like all software projects,
>nobody truly knows when it will be ready until it is ready.

No, I doubt that.  Its been said in pretty high circles of the coders
club, that the only time a program is truely finished is if somebody
shoots the programmer.  However, please don't construe that to mean
I'm in favor of it, there was a time when the shootee might have been
me, but I was born 25 years too soon, and my day at "serious" codeing
is over.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)