Re: Oo.o + Thunderbird + send as pdf attachment

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:39:15 +1030, David Purton
<dcpurton@chariot.net.au> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Has anybody else seen this problem [i386, sid, gnome]:
>
> When I try to send a document from oowriter as a pdf attachment, it does
> not work if thunderbird is already open. (A compose window appears, but
> the document is not attached).
>
> If I first close Thunderbird, it works properly. The PDF is correctly
> created by oowriter, as I can then attach it manually from /tmp.
>
> Anybody seen this?
>
> Is it likely a problem with oo.org or thunderbird?

I just tried (never had before);

First I got an error saying my mail program wasn't configured, so I
did that. I threw in /usr/bin/mozilla-thunderbird in the path and
tried again. But I don't get anything in my compose body if I "send as
email" or "send as PDF attachment".

So, I tried /usr/bin/mozilla -mail -- and it gave me the first error again.
Then I tried /usr/lib/mozilla/mozilla-bin -- and it didn't give me an
error, but nothing opened... So I dunno. ;) But it doesn't work here!

I'm using 'testing'.

--
Darryl
smartssa@gmail.com