Re: OpenOffice.org calc -- entered data "disappears"

Update:

Fiddling around with the text color (Setting "Automatic" to something
else) will show the data in the spreadsheet until I set it back and
nothing seems to affect the text/foreground color for the edit control
in the toolbar.

-- darin

=====