Re: Setting up Exim... the basics

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, SigmaX wrote:

>     So basically I need a good, step-by-step howto that'll tell me how
> to setup Exim with accounts for most of the 50+ employees, with access
> via POP.  Sounds like a great Saturday-night activity for a newbie, huh?

how about google:"exim howto"

	==
	== secure pop3 is the critical one for "sat" night
	==

for saturday night ... add virtual domains, secure pop3, secure imap, MX
	records, https webmail
	and the list of files used by exim and default conf files

for sunday night ... add antispam
for monday night ... add antivirus
for tuesday night .. politely ask boss for raise for saving $$$$ :-)

c ya
alvin