Re: Any experiences with "Creative Nomad Muvo TX" MP3 players?

On Thursday 24 February 2005 3:39 am, Adam Funk wrote:
> I assume that restriction applies no matter what OS you hook it up to.
>
> Thanks for the information -- very useful.

Indeed it does I have one myself, its the older one without the
fm radio...

BTW, the lil thumbnails at amazon are just the right size to be turned
into mount/umount icons with gimp <g>
--
The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down