Re: Any experiences with "Creative Nomad Muvo TX" MP3 players?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 01:24:44PM +0000, Adam Funk wrote:
> I'm thinking of buying an MP3 player, probably the Creative Nomad Muvo
> TX FM 256MB model.  I think this should just work with the USB mass
> storage drivers, but I'd like to know if anyone else has tried this
> model or something similar with GNU/Linux and how well (or not!) it
> worked.

I bought my wife a Creative Nomad Muvo (256 MB), but it didn't have the
FM tuner in it.  It uses the plain usb mass-storage driver on Linux, and
worked like a regular drive in WinXP.

The only thing I found is that it would only play songs in the root or
one level deep.  I had songs like /Artist/Album/song.mp3, but it never
found them.  I changed it to /Artist-Album/song.mp3 and it was just
fine.

Jeremy