Re: where do I get nvidia sources?

On Thursday 24 February 2005 06:29 pm, Alvin Oga wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Pollywog wrote:
> > > For more details about installing the nvidia drivers, see
> > > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/Debian-nVidia/.
>
> you get nvidia driver sources from nvidia itself
>  http://nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

Thanks, I finally found one on unstable and got things working.
I am out of practice with this nvidia stuff since Xandros took care of it.

The reason I came back to Debian is that after a recent upgrade of Xandros
packages, I was no longer able to get ut2004 to install and several people
agreed with me that the OS was likely the problem.

Debian just takes longer to configure, I should be done in a few days (CUPS,
Samba, etc  ;)