Re: WTSFTP?

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 23.40, Rob Bochan wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 February 2005 05:10 pm, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:
> >   I was very pleased to discover Terminal Server Client.
> > But now my googling skills are failing me at finding a WTSFTP client
> > for linux.  Is there one?
>
> You might have a look at gFTP. It works well, even with secure
> protocols, and will even fxp if needed.

Funny.. I have never been able to use at least TLS/SSL encryption with
gFTP. I have the standard debian package gftp installed and it says that
SSL was not compiled in. Does anyone know a prepackage version that has?

Also, I just read the package description of gftp and it says it supports
transfer queues. I have been looking real hard for that and I just can't
find it. I though that meant you could queue transfers and than hit
something like "transfer queue". Maybe it means something else?

Regards
Olle Eriksson