Re: Need Help W/ DNS Server

I tried everything and, considering my head felt like mush and I couldn't
think, I probably tried things I never would have done normally.  A few
notes:

1) Bind 9 seems to be bad news on Linux.  Bind worked fine with the same files
Bind 9 wouldn't use.

2) I had problems with host not reporting the info (and saying there were no
such hosts).  Once I used ssh the first time, host worked fine from then on.

3) I did not need a key hash to get it to work.  I may add it for security
later.  Right now my head feels so grungy I'm not thinking clearly and it
takes me forever to understand a man page, so it'll have to wait until I can
think better.

Thank you, all for your help.

Hal