Re: Spell checker doesn't seem to work with Openoffice html/writer

J F(j1234f@excite.com) is reported to have said:

> Spell checker doesn't seem to work with Openoffice html/writer
> on Debian.  Anybody have any good ideas.
>
> I run spell checker and it says "The spellcheck is complete.  OK"
> Even if I type alkdjfkteragkh, it does not flag it as misspelled.

It would help if you had thought to mention which version of OO you
are using so we wouldn't have to guess.

As I am using OO version 1.1.3-6, and spell checking works, I have to
assume you are using an older version or many not have the something
installed that you require or ???. I checked using html, doc, sxw and
sxc files.  Spell checking works in all of them, here.

I updated last night from OO ver 1.1.2dfsg1-3 and spell checking
worked with it as well.

WT

--
C, n.:
  A programming language that is sort of like Pascal except more like assembly