Re: some virtualization issues/comments (qemu,uml)

> > I prefer apt-cacher. It's in Sarge.

>   Apt-cacher performs caching of .deb packages which
>   have been downloaded by local users.
>
> I use apt-proxy since it allows me to point all the machines on
> my LAN at it and share package requests among all of them.  This
> comes in real handy when a big package (like X or OOo) updates.

Roberto:

Same with apt-cacher:

deb http://localhost/apt-cacher/ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing main
non-free contrib
deb http://localhost/apt-cacher/security.debian.org/ testing/updates
main contrib non-free

I installed apt-proxy once and I found apt-cacher easier to setup.

:)

Regards,
Nelson.-

--
Homepage : http://geocities.com/arhuaco

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself
and you are the easiest person to fool.
     -- Richard Feynman.