Re: Installing 3.0 just doese'nt want to go on!

Dan Stefan Rundberget wrote:

OK, I got all the way to "install kernel drivers and modules", after i selected it (seems like it installs them) and but after it is "finished" I return to the last scren, where "install kernel drivers and modules" is the first thing I can select. I can't go on with the next step!

I would strongly suggest you try the Sarge installer rather than Woody.

If you must stick with Woody, I'm afraid I'm not of any help, as I haven't done a Woody install in a long-g time. However, you might try the 2.2 kernel instead of the bf2.4. If that works, you can always upgrade to 2.4 later.

I've searched a lover the debian.org site

I've never had any luck finding a lover on the debian.org site .... ;-)

(Sorry; couldn't resist.)

--
Kent West
Technology Support